(Mark 12: 25)
When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.
What question did the Pharisees ask Jesus? How did Jesus answer them?
When the Pharisees asked Jesus if they could pay the Roman Emperor Caesar, they wanted to frame Jesus with his answer. Knowing that they had bad intentions, Jesus answered wisely, give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God. God is in charge of everything in the world, including the government. People who belong to God live in the world. In addition to obeying God’s orders, they must also obey the government’s rules and requirements, and at the same time be a good Christian and a good citizen.
- Prepare a 50-yuan or 10-yuan coin.
- One person takes the coin and the other is the guesser.
- The coin taker puts his hands behind his back, holds the coin tightly in one hand, and then stretches out both hands in front of the guesser.
- The guesser guesses which hand the coin is in, and asks him to guess three times.
- The person who takes the coin and guesses takes turns, and the person who guesses correctly more times wins.
Don’t show favoritism: Do things without paying no attention to who they are.
The right of parents to take care of and discipline us comes from God. Only by listening to our parents will we become more sensible and learn the good behavior we should have.
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, You are so wise and teach us through parents, please help me to be a child that both parents and You like, thank You. In the holy name of the Lord Jesus Christ, amen!