I live in a high and holy place, but also with him who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite.
If you take refuge in God, even if you are a wicked person, as long as you do, you can get God’s presence, spiritual renewal, peace and healing?
For the wicked, because they are unfaithful to God, they are called “disobedient sons and daughters”, despise God, worship idols everywhere, and do not take God into their hearts, God cannot tolerate them, and will not speak to them for a long time. Those who take refuge in God, contrary to the wicked, have God’s holy mountain as their inheritance, and God accepts and welcomes them. Although God is supreme and holy, as long as the wicked humble and repent, God is willing to live with them and renew their hearts. For though God’s wrath against sinners is not permanent, He is determined to heal, guide, and comfort those who mourn, those who are punished for their sins. They will therefore praise God, and have more peace and healing. But the wicked who are unwilling to repent, their hearts are against God, and there is only darkness and sin in their hearts.
…and those who grieve together are comforted…, see how to comfort the grieving:
- Physical touch:A hug is worth a thousand words. (Avoid hugging the opposite sex except close relatives)
- Understand and sympathize:listen to the other person and understand their pain.
- Pray with your partner:It is the best thing to be beside the other person and pray together.
- Solve the problem:within the scope of ability, reasonably help and solve the problem that makes the other party suffer.
- Singing and worshiping:Praise the Lord gently together, especially songs of peace and healing.
- Couch:A long and narrow bed.
- Scrape:blow to.
- Waking up from a stupor or slumber and rejuvenating.
What did I do wrong, should I repent to God? I would like to humble myself before Him, be forgiven, and enjoy peace with the Lord.
Dear Heavenly Father, I praise You. Although You are the supreme and holy Lord, you are willing to be close to those who are humble and repentant. Please forgive me, heal me, renew me, and give me peace from heaven. I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus, amen.